When the tracker was registered, you chose a username and password to access your tracking account. This was confirmed to you via email. If you cannot find your confirmation email and have forgotten your credentials, you can recover your tracking credentials in a number of ways:
1. Forgotten Password
- Visit track.bulldogtracking.co.uk
- Enter your username
- Click Forgot password
- You will be emailed your password to your registered email address.
2. Forgotten Username and Password
- Submit a ticket here - where requested to enter an email address, this MUST match the email address used to register your tracker
- In the ticket provide your postcode and last four digits of the payment method used to make payment for your tracking service (if a credit card the last 4 digits of your card number or if by direct debit, the last 4 digits of your bank account number)
- We will email your details within 24 hours after we have undertaken account verification check.